Did you know we also have Gold membership?
- Database search for reactions and species (Download UNLIMITED datasets/month)
- Cross sections comparison in the graphical interface for the same species and (coming soon) for different species
- Access to pre-assembled and validated chemistry sets (42
sets available here)
- Flexible formats for downloads compatible with COMSOL, STAR CCM+,
CHEMKIN, HPEM, VizGlow.
- You can download unlimited individual reactions, 20 complete chemistry sets and 20 dynamic chemistry sets a month. The allowance is renewed every month.
- A compiled list of references for the data you downloaded easy to add to your publication draft
- Plasma Expert Customer support helping to tailor our chemistry sets to your plasma model
- Help in assembling your own chemistry set
- Ability to leave feedback on the data and read feedback from the other users
- Access to an API for Q-VT software
- Access to Dynamic Chemistry Generator download function
- Access to surface chemistry data
- Boltzmann solver on the cloud + data download
- Global Plasma Model available on the cloud including special
- User-defined surface sticking probabilities and return
- Download of results including final densities, time-dependent densities, and a list of all reactions with the used rate
- Turn on pulsing between two power levels
- Store dynamic sets on the hard drive and restore them on the website instead of recreating them manually.
- Chemistry set reduction in your process regime ( via request form)
- Extended library of surface chemistry data
- Additional cross-sections data calculated with Quantemol-EC software
Includes calculations of cross sections for up to 6 molecules/ions within the membership 1-year term. Your team can reach out to us at the time needed and request the data, without having to go through the rigmarole of approving funding every time.
Cross sections included* in the deal are:
- Elastic cross-sections
- Electronic excitation cross-sections
- Super-elastic cross-sections
- Quenching cross-sections
- Electron impact dissociation
- Estimate dissociative electron attachment
- Momentum transfer cross-sections
- Electron impact ionisation at all energies
- Rotational excitation cross-sections
- Vibrational cross sections for diatomic molecules (N2, FO, CF etc)
- Estimate branching ratio for electron impact ionisation and dissociation
- Cross sections for a molecule with up to 25 atoms (preferably lighter then Ar)
- Larger than 25 atoms molecule cross sections for selected processes:
•Dissociative Attachment •Elastic cross sections
•Electronic Excitation to the first excited state •Ionisation
We will deliver the data as soon as possible with a comprehensive report about the calculations and in any format you require
Price is £15 000. FYI each molecule consultancy of a kind on average costs £5000, hence RRP £30,000.
All Gold membership benefits are included.
A specifically designed package can be designed for your requirements, talk to us on
Tel: +44 208 133 51 03
*Calculations choice will be at the discretion of Quantemol, i.e. if there are specific cases where no reasonable calculations are possible the member will be informed and justification provided. We will make our best efforts to deliver for all of the requests.