This Acceptable Use Policy (”AUP”) sets out terms between users and Quantemol under which users may access the QuantemolDB website www.quantemolDB.com. This AUP applies to all visitors to and users of the QuantemolDB site.
The QuantemolDB (“QDB”) site www.quantemolDB.com is operated by Quantemol Limited (“Quantemol”). Quantemol is registered in England and Wales under company number 05048184 and has its registered office at 320 City Road, London, EC1V 2NZ.
Open-source data - open-source data collected from by Quantemol and located in QDB [Example: data set with cross sections or Arrhenius rates]
Quantemol data - Data/works created by Quantemol employees is subject to copyright protection within the United Kingdom and foreign countries.
[Example: data generated for chemistry sets validation including the chemistry set selection and validation analysis]
User-generated data - data which users can generate themselves using the software provided online on QDB.
III. ACCEPTABLE USES
- Users may use the QDB site only for lawful purposes
- Users can search the database without restriction
- Users can download all data types in accordance with their membership type permissions and proceed to use it for their research in other software applications
- Users can run software provided on QDB online and use the obtained
results for their research purposes
- Gold or Platinum membership users can employ the API provided by Quantemol to integrate downloaded data with other computer programs or services that they may use, provided that this is for internal personal or organisation use only.
- In accordance with the TOU, within any 30 day period, the maximum usage for a single user is
Standard membership holder up to 20 data sets. Gold or Platinum membership holder can download unlimited individual reactions, up to 20 complete chemistry sets and 20 dynamic chemistry sets
- Users with a legitimate need for more data are required to contact email@example.com to discuss their requirements which will be provided at the discretion of Quantemol.
IV. PROHIBITED USES
Users may not use the QDB site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To knowingly abuse the API with excessive requests deemed to be beyond that required to carry out normal integrations.
Users also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell the Quantemol data as a part of other commercial services unless pre-approved in writing by Quantemol
- Not create multiple accounts for the purpose of exceeding monthly data download limits
- Not to lease or sell user accounts or any part of the data without pre-approval in writing by Quantemol.
- Not to give their password to any other persons or allow access to their account by any other persons.
- Not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of the QDB site; any equipment or network on which the QDB site is stored; any software used in the provision of the QDB site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
V. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Quantemol requests anybody who is aware of a violation of the TOU and/or AUP to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Evidence in the form of IP addresses, HTTP links and website URLs should be provided where available.
If you believe one of our customers is in violation of this then contact email@example.com who will investigate whether a violation is occurring. Content found to violate the Acceptable Use Policy of Quantemol will be removed using all reasonable endeavours.
VII. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
This AUP may be amended at any time by Quantemol posting a revised AUP on the www.quantemolDB.com website. All amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are posted on the QDB website. Continued use of the website will constitute the user’s acceptance of any changes or additions to this AUP.