- The text, photographs, video, graphics, metadata, quotes, data, information, the overall “look and feel”, and all protectable intellectual property available through the Service (“Content”) is the property of Quantemol. It is provided by Quantemol you for your organisation’s use and information only. You may not sell or distribute, without our prior written consent. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discern the source code or architecture of any feature or component of the Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in the Service and the Content (in whole and in part), including, but not limited to, all copyright and trademarks, are and shall remain the property of Quantemol, its affiliates, and/or our licensors, and you shall not acquire any rights in them. Except for the limited license expressly set forth herein, you are not conferred any right, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights, either now or in the future.
- You may be permitted to register or otherwise create a user account, user name or password (your “Registration”) that allow you to access or receive certain Content and/or to participate or utilize certain features of the Service, including features in which you interact with us or other users. You represent and warrant that the information provided in your Registration is complete and accurate to the best of your knowledge, and you will inform us of any changes to your Registration information. You are responsible for the use of any password you create as part of your Registration and for maintaining its confidentiality. You agree that we may use this password to identify you. We reserve the right to deny, restrict or terminate your access to any Content or feature reached via such Registration process for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- We have no obligation to store and may remove or delete any User Material for any reason, at any time and without notice to you.
- We respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- We reserve the right to restrict the quanity of data uploaded by a user to a reasonable level, as determined by Quantemol.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions given by any third party content provider, advertiser, sponsor or other user. We may link to, reference, or promote websites, applications and/or services from third parties. You agree that we are not responsible for, and do not control such non-Quantemol websites, applications or services. We may run paid advertisements and sponsorships from third parties on the Service.
- The Service and Content are provided for informational purposes only. Neither we nor our licensors shall be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or delays in the Service or any Content, or for any actions taken by you in reliance thereon. You expressly agree that your use of the Service and the Content is at your sole risk.
- In the event that Quantemol data is presented by you externally, a statement must be clearly visible stating that “data was used from the Quantemol Database”, with all references supplied by any contributors included in the downloaded file incorporated in output files and presentations generated.
- You agree that your access to and use of the service and any content, component or feature available through the service is on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly disclaim any representation or warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any representations or warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness, reliability and non-infringement. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all responsibility for any loss, injury claim liability or damage of any kind resulting from or related to access, use or the availability of the service (or any part thereof).
- Your download of data from the Quantemol Database is subject to an acceptable use policy. To prevent bulk or indiscriminate data-harvesting, Quantemol monitor downloads and will freeze any account used to obtain, within any 30 day period, within any 30 day period, the maximum usage for a single user is Standard membership holder up to 20 data sets; Gold or Platinum membership holder can download unlimited individual reactions, up to 20 complete chemistry sets and 20 dynamic chemistry sets. Users with a legitimate need for more data are invited to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss their requirements.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Quantemol, its affiliates their respective shareholders, Directors, officers, employees, agents, advertisers, content providers and licensors will not be liable, (jointly or severally) to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, lost profits, lost savings and lost revenues, whether in negligence, tort, contract or any other theory of liability, even if the parties have been advised of the possibility or could have foreseen any such damages.
- The Service, or components thereof, may be subject to United Kingdom export controls. No Service may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United Kingdom has embargoed goods. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any embargoed country or on any embargoed list.
We collect different types of information about our visitors and consumers for three main reasons:
1. To provide personalised services unique to individual visitors and consumers.
2. To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer to you.
3. Only with the consent of each consumer, to market our services to individual consumers.
- Quantemol does its utmost to protect your privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. This means:
- We aim to ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures in place to protect your information.
- We aim to ensure that when we use other services providers for any processes, these service providers also have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information.
- Quantemol respects your privacy. You should only receive marketing emails from Quantemol which you have agreed to. It will be made clear to you where you have these choices.
- Quantemol will only collect and use your information where we have legitimate business reasons, and we are legally entitled to do so.
- Quantemol will be transparent about the information we will collect on you and how we will use your information.
- Quantemol will only use your information for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure any old information is securely disposed of.
- Quantemol is accessible via the internet. This means that any collected information can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
How Quantemol may use your Information
Personal Information you share with us
“Personal Identifiable Information" is the information that identifies you as an individual, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and/or credit card number. Quantemol collects Personal Information only when you submit it to us.
The minimum information we need to register a consumer is an email address and a password. We will ask further questions for different services, including sales promotions. Unless stated, all registration questions are compulsory. We may also ask some further, voluntary questions during registration for certain services so we can gain a clearer understanding of our visitors and consumers. This also enables us to personalise services for our visitors and consumers.
Information we automatically collect
Quantemol may automatically collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information on all visitors and consumers interacting with our online services, including your IP address, browser type, operating geography, and pages visited. If you access our Online Services from a mobile or other devices, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device. This information is used to personalize your experience across all Quantemol platforms. It also allows us to display relevant content, services and advertising to the appropriate audience.
Updating your personal information
Quantemol offers a My Profile page where you can update your personal information at any time, including resetting your password, email subscriptions.
Please note that Quantemol reserves the right to access and disclose personal data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our customers.
Changes to the privacy statement
Should Quantemol select to change our Privacy Statement, we will post the changes here. Where the changes are significant, we may also choose to email all our registered members with the new details. Where required by law, will we obtain your consent to make these changes.
Data Protection Act Registration
Quantemol is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under registration reference ZA205556.
ICO Data Protection Act Registration Certificate