Developed for people working with complex chemistries, the Quantemol Database (QDB) supports and compares multiple data sets to establish a trusted resource for plasma chemistry information. Chemistry reaction sets can be used in several different plasma modelling software packages. Find more details in
QDB has been developed by Quantemol Ltd; to find out more please visit the Quantemol website at www.quantemol.com.
- Comparison of different data sets
- Reliable data
- Delivery to your plasma modelling software via an API
- Ongoing data updates and support
- Over 40 pre-assembled and in many cases validated chemistry sets
- Tools to explore plasma chemistry data:
Join QDB to benefit from:
- Customer support helping to tailor our chemistry sets to user’s plasma model
- Access to download pre-assembled and validated chemistry sets
- Functionality to download cross sections and chemistry sets in flexible text format compatiable with your plasma modelling software
- Get help in assembling user’s own chemistry set and use Dynamic Chemistry app and optimising it for your process conditions and needs
- Ability to leave feedback on the data and read feedback from other users
- Access to API with QVT/ HPEM
Read more about various memberships we offer.